top of page

Withholding taxes for musicians

This is part of a series of videos about international tax issues that freelance musicians face when they work overseas.

In this series of videos provided by My Tax Advisor we provide help and guidance on issues around International Tax faced by freelance musicians when working abroad.

The videos work as a trio, providing an overview of withholding tax; a step-by-step guide to making an A1 application and information on the Certificate of Residency. We’d encourage you to watch all three videos to get a comprehensive understanding.


bottom of page